All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5 new skirt... I like it but I wish they would have gone like full blown "league of their own" uniform onesies or something.

I just can't get into the Twisters uniform. The pleated skirt is a cute idea I just don't think the look works

Page 42-43
Imagine being a flyer. You do a basket and land into the arms of our base who has those sleeves. Now your legs are scratched and cut! Seriously, is Rebel able to make a practical uniform?
Edit: I put the wrong link. This is right > Look up "Rebel Athletic 2018 Lookbook" on issuu.

Last edited:
Page 42-43
Imagine being a flyer. You do a basket and land into the arms of our base who has those sleeves. Now your legs are scratched and cut! Seriously, is Rebel able to make a practical uniform?
Edit: I put the wrong link. This is right > Look up "Rebel Athletic 2018 Lookbook" on issuu.

I can't see the link, but I do agree. In every Rebel uniform I've work, the stones have sliced my arms to shreds. And I base/back, so the stones are cutting my skin through the material. I was never sure if it was my stones or my flyers, but I always looked like I fought a rabid cat after competition weekends

I think that I do like the F5 White skirt - however, in pictures CUTE on the floor? WAY too distracting and flowy - the girls kept yanking on them and pulling them up after tumbling .. I dunno.
Someone change my mind lol

I think that I do like the F5 White skirt - however, in pictures CUTE on the floor? WAY too distracting and flowy - the girls kept yanking on them and pulling them up after tumbling .. I dunno.
Someone change my mind lol
It was their first time wearing them. One of the moms actually had her daughter's skirt altered and she said it fit sooo much better. This was to iron out any kinks before wearing them on the floor at worlds. A few of the girls said theirs didn't fit perfect but they would get them altered before worlds. They look amazing on the floor (even some of the parents were skeptical) but they work! I think they should keep the low side pony with the new small bow.

It was their first time wearing them. One of the moms actually had her daughter's skirt altered and she said it fit sooo much better. This was to iron out any kinks before wearing them on the floor at worlds. A few of the girls said theirs didn't fit perfect but they would get them altered before worlds. They look amazing on the floor (even some of the parents were skeptical) but they work! I think they should keep the low side pony with the new small bow.
Okay that's what I like to hear! NOT that I think the skirts should be itty bitty or inappropriate but they look super long and it isn't not flattering at all.
Good to hear that they are being altered! I can't wait to see them at worlds - Its a great routine and they look so happy performing it !

Latest posts

Back