All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the cheetah bows, hope they never change!

The new uni is not my fave, but I don't mind it. Everything is gorgeous except the black across the neck, which I think sort of interrupts the line/flow and looks a bit awks.

Can I pray F5 is brining back those black uniforms they wore in either 2012/13 I forgot when.

I’m hoping a Panthers throwback??? Preferably to their iconic uniform that they won worlds in in 2012. And they haven’t won worlds since, right? Makes the most sense to me.
F5 doesn’t seem likely to me with their whole baseball theme and their new baseball uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says these are for their tiny/minis......

The shape/style of it is cute and different with the little flouncy skirt....but all the mesh! Ugh! Why on earth would you put a mesh belly on a tiny/mini uniform? And the flesh mesh on the arms is creepy, plus I hate those Elvis collars. It really does look more like a Halloween costume than a uniform.

Says these are for their tiny/minis......

I only like these because they're for the Minis. Any other team it'd be ridiculous but because they're for little kids I don't mind them. Although I bet none of those kids want collars, little kids can be fussy over clothing and I know as a kid I probably wouldn't have liked a collar.

completely forgot about f5 baseball theme. i mean its probably not even large senior, could be a cali team, or stingrays. but im going with cali or cheer athletics.

Back