All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh for God's sake.

FOR GOD'S SAKE.

This uniform screams to young ladies: You are done with All Star Cheer as soon as you hit puberty. Look at it this uniform says "No lady parts allowed!" Seriously? I know they have a "sports bra" that will work but come on. You spend an equivalent of a monthly car payment on a uniform that most athletes STILL have to add something to it to fit. I mean shouldn't it at least have some "basic" support.

What even are those cutouts on the girls' T&S Crush uniform? I'd rather wear the boys' uniform on 90% of coed teams lately. Like they could have had the same front as the guys' and then still did the cutout in the back if the special bra was *that* important.... but the sleeve cut-offs and shoulder cutouts and neck cutout are just ugly.

This uniform screams to young ladies: You are done with All Star Cheer as soon as you hit puberty. Look at it this uniform says "No lady parts allowed!" Seriously? I know they have a "sports bra" that will work but come on. You spend an equivalent of a monthly car payment on a uniform that most athletes STILL have to add something to it to fit. I mean shouldn't it at least have some "basic" support.
There is absolutely no need for junior-aged girls to have an entire portion of their uniform missing, for their backs to be showing from neck to hips. It's like their uniforms are trying to sexualise them.

It's a bad enough message to be sending to seniors, let alone 10-year-olds.

They don't need to be covered up like nuns. But they're kids – give them some sparkles and pretty details while still keeping things even a little bit modest.

Back