All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reign Athletics (IL)
24294117_10100377119512866_1494561658126507094_n.jpg

Makes all star feel like the dance side with themed costumes & routines instead of uniforms.

However, they ARE in Large All-girl division. Everything in that division is a little bit extra! ;) Personally, I love it. It's very fresh and different, plus, like everyone else mentioned, it's so practical and pretty! The same can be said for some of TGLC's uniforms. I think it all just goes with the hype of their divisions.

Not sure if this is a popular opinion or not...
Man I really don't like these F5 uniforms.

The back is cool, but the rest of it is so busy and crowded. The socks are a bit much, and the logos and font clash with the stripes. It is a great functional shape though.

It's just more of a costume. It's like we're shifting more and more towards dance with some of these unis. First we started with the backlessness, and the high necks, and the super extra designs, now we're designing themed unis for each routine? I can just see this happening more often, with routines having new themes and new matching costumes every year. I know a lot of people love this, but I just personally don't.

7cbb7f748649be0377bbb10ca3b04bba.jpg
55556abb324a8a71500ad6f64089c4e5.jpg

I’m confused on how the R is staying in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was posted a few weeks ago and the coach tweeted that there are 4 small pieces of mesh in the corners. I definitely don't see them though haha

Latest posts

Back