All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

59d2aedf2e782e5ec395cd506de48df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many pieces is this, seven? I worry about keeping up with 2 pieces and a bow! Lol! But I do love TG unis.

I really wonder why they didn’t make the back solid mesh with the R on it. It wouldn’t have looked any different on the floor, but would have a lot less likely of getting caught and ripped (and be safer for the bases/backspots, too.

I really wonder why they didn’t make the back solid mesh with the R on it. It wouldn’t have looked any different on the floor, but would have a lot less likely of getting caught and ripped (and be safer for the bases/backspots, too.

After watching the routine, I wish it was just a full blue back with the R on it. The R really popped on the boys' uniforms when surrounded by the blue, but on the girls? It was just meh.

But I'm a die-hard bra brigade member so I'm just a teeeeeeny bit biased.

Here you can see the mesh strips holding the R in place. Wonder how long that’ll hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could have just worn solid royal blue bodyliners under their shells (tops, I'm using scholastic cheer terminology) with the 'R' attached to the back of the bodyliner. Would have looked more cohesive with the guys' uniforms. But maybe I'm making too much sense.

Back