All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont mind the high waist skirt, im just not a fan of the stripes on the bottom, my eyes are immediately drawn to it more then anything else.

What do you think works better if you are designing with rounder girls in mind? The high waist or a crop that has a longer band?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think works better if you are designing with rounder girls in mind? The high waist or a crop that has a longer band?

Personally, I’d prefer the higher waist if I had to pick, just because of the pouch on my stomach, but in all honesty, my choice would be both because I’m also larger on top, and if the back of my uniform can’t have support (which always turns me off on a uniform) at least there is less chance of underboob slips

Hey look uniforms

Cheetahs

Virginia Royalty Athletics

Titanium All Stars

Castle Cheer Factory

I like the Cheetahs uniform. I could have done without the choker. But the rest is different and will look good under the lights.

Do you guys think the GK skirts look a little off on the Royalty uniform. Maybe sort of belled?

About the thinner framed athlete. I used to be pretty thin, then when I went to college, I put on so much weight. I'm not worried about it b/c my mom says that women are dynamic creatures; who are always in the process of becoming something else. Basically, who I am today, my not be who I am tomorrow or 6mos from now or a year. The same with this girl. Give her a break. Her story is still being written. Anyway, that's my 2¢.

Back