All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I my mom says that women are dynamic creatures; who are always in the process of becoming something else. Basically, who I am today, my not be who I am tomorrow or 6mos from now or a year. The same with this girl. Give her a break. Her story is still being written. Anyway, that's my 2¢.

I love this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Unis for Dolphins Divas SA5 from Germany!
9572d14ba1b5414f9a3bb5eabed26dca.jpg

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE A612 mit Tapatalk

this is the third team i've seen in the last week with this exact same uniform top but i'm not even complaining because i think it looks so clean and gorgeous lol

Probably the only thing I like about this uniform are the colors. I don't like the back or the neckline. And the skirt? Maybe I am just too conservative, but I don't think I would ever let my daughter put it on. Yes, I know they are covered, but it suggests otherwise at first glance, IMO.

Probably the only thing I like about this uniform are the colors. I don't like the back or the neckline. And the skirt? Maybe I am just too conservative, but I don't think I would ever let my daughter put it on. Yes, I know they are covered, but it suggests otherwise at first glance, IMO.

I feel you. I don't like that ruffle placement in the back. I don't think it should be part of the short. It could've been draped differently.

Back