All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The *ONLY* uniforms I have gasped in a positive way about and/or loved this season have been for all star prep teams. They're beautiful, more budget friendly, and, here's the kicker, actually look like something an ATHLETE would wear to compete in their athletic event.

Why can't we all adopt the simplicity and athletic design? Pretty please?

The *ONLY* uniforms I have gasped in a positive way about and/or loved this season have been for all star prep teams. They're beautiful, more budget friendly, and, here's the kicker, actually look like something an ATHLETE would wear to compete in their athletic event.

Why can't we all adopt the simplicity and athletic design? Pretty please?
yes yes and yes!!!

Brand new uniforms were the prize for Cheetahs winning grand at Alliance last year.

Just out of curiosity, when you win uniforms, how much of a role do you play in the development/creation of the uniform? Is it the same amount as when you're designing your own or does the uniform company play a larger role/get to use you as tests for new design ideas, etc, or a mixture?

I think the only thing I don't like about that Cheetahs uni is the size of the font. Otherwise, I really like them!

Back