All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just out of curiosity, when you win uniforms, how much of a role do you play in the development/creation of the uniform? Is it the same amount as when you're designing your own or does the uniform company play a larger role/get to use you as tests for new design ideas, etc, or a mixture?

I think they play as much as they normally do. I remember from the video Kristen did when TGLC won, she created that uniform based on the uniform from 2005 and the black 2010 uniforms.

Just out of curiosity, when you win uniforms, how much of a role do you play in the development/creation of the uniform? Is it the same amount as when you're designing your own or does the uniform company play a larger role/get to use you as tests for new design ideas, etc, or a mixture?
I wasn't involved with that design, but I think it was a pretty standard design session with back and forth from both sides.

ThroneCats
PhotoGrid_1541419953989.jpg

yes Crew Cats! I'm a huge CA fan but this year I have really disliked all the uniforms besides this one! bring back athletic uniforms, please!

I audibly gasped at Thronecats. It's gorgeous.

My only gripe is that it doesn't say the team name anywhere (that I could see anyway), but it's stunning.

Back