All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali's are beautiful! I don't t know what it is, but they just pop so much. And I love T&S as well! I've been so pro-sublimated uni's all season, I'm glad more teams are getting them!

226537_112265335524497_100002230940226_129824_7228760_n.jpg
Fame Celebrities new uniforms!
super cute! but am i the only one who thinks the black material looks like velvet?

i liked the new tg uniforms. the only thing i didn't really like was the logo on the guys waist. it just looked like it was on their crotch in the video and it was very distracting. especially in jumps! other than that i thought it was a good look!

As the designer of the current uni I just smile and keep it moving...You might not like my fashion sense but it looked amazing on stage and was received extremely well at worlds. "Disgusting" is a very strong choice of words and I'll leave that at that...good luck tomorrow everyone!!!
i couldn't imagine the pressure of designing a uniform that everyone feels the need to comment on and most often not nicely! from the video i actually thought they looked good on the floor and i like them!

I don't think Cali has ever made a uniform that I have not loved. They just look so clean and sharp. Both Coed and Small Senior's look great. Anyone have a picture of Sparkle's? I can't tell really what they look like from the VOD.

Fame's uniform looks great. I have never really been too big of a fan of their uniforms in the past but these are perfect.

I like the T&S uniforms but it confused me at first because the name is not centered. Really starting to like these sublimated uniforms.

heres Cheer tyme Obsessions new unis..

not the best picture... i cheer for Cheer tyme but the other location that obsession isnt at , didnt even know they were getting new unis. haha , my coach told me today that apparently during the dance they do something & the tops are converted into full tops. then back to crops ? i think.. kind of bringing back the special effects with the tops like our worlds team from a couple years ago with the hoods on the back . i will try to find a better picture .

heres Cheer tyme Obsessions new unis..

not the best picture... i cheer for Cheer tyme but the other location that obsession isnt at , didnt even know they were getting new unis. haha , my coach told me today that apparently during the dance they do something & the tops are converted into full tops. then back to crops ? i think.. kind of bringing back the special effects with the tops like our worlds team from a couple years ago with the hoods on the back . i will try to find a better picture .
these unis look so cute from this picture! skirt or shorts?

WCSS- simple change with the lettering but just makes them "pop"
Absolutely love SSX, and I love how they are the only ones to get the new uni. I feel that team is sometimes overlooked and they shouldn't be because they're amazing
Fame- so cute, love it
TG- i think they could pull off a brown paper bag and make it work so i love anything they wear

Back