All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! I am hoping we can ALL get these next season. I doubt it though! :)

I still get their emails (too lazy to get off the list) and didn't they say they're keeping the old one for one more season (same email as the FAME NY email--that's the only one I actually opened)? I agree--I LOVE this one, so it would be fantastic if you guys could get these!

I still get their emails (too lazy to get off the list) and didn't they say they're keeping the old one for one more season (same email as the FAME NY email--that's the only one I actually opened)? I agree--I LOVE this one, so it would be fantastic if you guys could get these!

We are keeping the other ones! I just hope that next season this is what we get. I LOVE the sparkly material. SO pretty!

LOL I meant season 9. I am already in season 8 for us! Can't wait for tryouts!

We are keeping the other ones! I just hope that next season this is what we get. I LOVE the sparkly material. SO pretty!

I wish I could see it in person. I have 2 favorites from this season--Tsunami and this one. Absolutely the most gorgeous new one for Worlds.

ETA: about season 8--yeah, i thought that after I posted. I keep forgetting it already is the new season!:)

WCSS- simple change but now that uniform SCREAMS shooting stars!
SSX- I love it! This team is often plays second fiddle to SE & i'm so happy that they were the only ones with this uniform! Maybe next season, all CEA's level 5's will have a day 1 & day 2 uniform!
Fame Celebs- Love it! Beautiful! One question though: Aren't Celebs international? If so, I don't think the entire program should get them....international teams should have something just for them..maybe for season 9, levels 1-4 can have one uniform and level 5's can have the Celebs uniform?
TG-For a professional NFL cheer team, great uniform, but for an allstar team, not so much..
Cheertyme-Love it! Classy & flashy! :)
Orlando: I'm inbetween;love everything until I get to the one unattached black sleeve...then it gets funky for me...
ACE: I love it, I love it! That's all I can say! It's beautiful!! :)
Cali: I love all of the new uniforms! All uniform designs need to be approved by Cali on the west & Maryland twisters on the east! ;)
Cheer alliance: Love! I love all of the bling and the flames on the sleeves! :)
Midwest Cheer: I like the subtle touches of zebra! Beautiful w/o looking like a F5 copy-cat!
American Elite: Someone has finally got straps right! I like the AE on the skirt and all of the bling!
Twist and Shout:I love how the boys & girls uniform ties in to each other! Love the off the shoulder & the big white bows!
Famous: I love the velvet and the yellow pops off the black & off-black!
Okay, I think I cover all of them..lol

I seem to be in the minority here, but I don't think that the TG uniforms are inappropriate. I am not a huge fan of the logo things, but I love the style of the uniform. I think it works because every single one of their girls looks amazing in it. On other teams there might be girls that feel uncomfortable in something like that, but I think that Top Gun as a whole does a good job in not putting their athletes into uniforms that are unflattering to their body types. (Note: The IOC5 uniforms may not be practical, but the girls still look amazing in them when they are standing around and taking pictures)

I seem to be in the minority here, but I don't think that the TG uniforms are inappropriate. I am not a huge fan of the logo things, but I love the style of the uniform. I think it works because every single one of their girls looks amazing in it. On other teams there might be girls that feel uncomfortable in something like that, but I think that Top Gun as a whole does a good job in not putting their athletes into uniforms that are unflattering to their body types. (Note: The IOC5 uniforms may not be practical, but the girls still look amazing in them when they are standing around and taking pictures)

key words "when they are standing around and taking pictures"
I think the uniforms are fine...for taking pictures. not so practical on the floor for competing. I will admit that the TG jags? uniform is much better than the ioc5 uni. not 100% practical, but better. not a huge fan of the garters either but they still aren't terrible. They don't seem like they would cause any interference with performance.

Sorry but the uniform is not that flattering on girls with large chests because they are just like BOOM in your face. For a cheerleading uniform that is NOT flattering. I respect your opinion and everyone is entitled to one, but if it is only appropriate when standing and taking pictures but not when you are competeing then there is a problem.

@armycheermom , Celebs are Large Semi Ltd. Well, they were this year. Don't know what they'll be next year! Legends are IOC. They didn't have new unis for Worlds but they have different unis than the rest of the teams on a regular. I agree, though, I like Celebs uni but the rest of the program should stick with the original.

I want to see a pic of Fame Notorious unis! The sleeves looked awesome on the floor!! If someone can find a pic...please!

Sorry but the uniform is not that flattering on girls with large chests because they are just like BOOM in your face. For a cheerleading uniform that is NOT flattering. I respect your opinion and everyone is entitled to one, but if it is only appropriate when standing and taking pictures but not when you are competeing then there is a problem.
Because last I checked...you don't wear a uniform to stand around and take pictures. You wear one to compete. I also don't need to see cleavage on a uni. That's not my thing, sorry.

Also, question: So, we can have 'necklace/chokers' as part of a uni and 'garters' on the knees as part of a uni and it's all fine. Heck you can even have half-sleeves from the wrist. But you get a deduction for a hair band around your wrist? Why is that? And please don't give me the answer 'because it's not part of the uni.' I get that...but I'd like to know why all those other things can be accepted..

Here's some better views of SSX's..

i2io04.jpg

160d1l2.jpg

15h2a09.jpg
i love cea.. so im trying to love the uni.. but its just not working for me

Back