All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The FAME uniforms are gorgeous. I love them. They are super classy and sassy and look elegant.. perfect for a team called "Celebs"
SSX's are cute, but I think it would look better without sleeves.

The Top Gun unis are NMS at all for a cheer uni and I'm not a fan of the tops or it being drenched in logos -BUT- I will say I've seen worse on other teams with peoples' rear ends hanging out the backs of their skirts because they are WAY too small.. like, they look like a loincloth. IMO there isn't much difference between seeing someone's twins or their booty all up in my face and if people are going to be all upset about this, they should be upset about that too - we don't want a double standard. Just remember, you stay classy over there San Diego.

I like the idea of TG unis...if they just covered more, the same uni, without so much cleavage showing, and without the logo on the guys crotch would be stunning, and I agree, the girls can pull of most things, but I would just hate for it to me whose top broke at worlds, and the everyone was talking about that, and not the fact that I had just landed a tumble pass I had worked my butt of to perfect! (or something like that)

I am also LOVING the Famous uni's! OMG the yellow and black work together so well! Its clean, classy, but with the FAMOUS being in gems there is just enough bling on there :)

I seem to be in the minority here, but I don't think that the TG uniforms are inappropriate. I am not a huge fan of the logo things, but I love the style of the uniform. I think it works because every single one of their girls looks amazing in it. On other teams there might be girls that feel uncomfortable in something like that, but I think that Top Gun as a whole does a good job in not putting their athletes into uniforms that are unflattering to their body types. (Note: The IOC5 uniforms may not be practical, but the girls still look amazing in them when they are standing around and taking pictures)

Ill say it . . . they look like they should be working at Hooters!! That right I said it and you were all thinking it.

Scrap these uniforms and go back to you clean classic athletics look of a few years ago. Put your young ladies in somethng respectable to back up there talent!

It is horrible to be that gifted/talented and no one can talk about anything but what crappy uniform you are wearing.

So glad others are saying what I am thinking. If negative comments are what TG was after.... they succeeded(which I know wasn't their intention). Like others have said, your not seeing alot of comments about how well they did, just comments about her (male) base had to pull her top back up over her boob and how unflattering the unis are both male and female. Yes, they are an amazing team, they all had a good showing at Worlds, it just a shame there aren't more posts to support what they actually did vs. how they looked or what happened.

Hooters is a pretty good example of the girls tops. They just don't look like a cheer uni and sorry that's where your at a Cheer Competition.

kinda annoying when you wont just tell me. thats what QUESTIONS are for.
I see that your new so let me just let give you a few pointers...It's sort of an 'unwritten' rule on here that you don't ask questions about things before you take the time to look for them such as a new uniform picture when it's 4 posts up.
Attitudes aren't really appreciated either :)

I see that your new so let me just let give you a few pointers...It's sort of an 'unwritten' rule on here that you don't ask questions about things before you take the time to look for them such as a new uniform picture when it's 4 posts up.
Attitudes aren't really appreciated either :)

says the attitude giver, why dont you just do yourself a favor and stop replying. kBYE

Back