All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love new ACE uniforms. My son wears the sublimated uniform for baseball. I am assuming that they are maybe more expensive than the "regular"??? Does anybody know?? Our gym got new last year, so I was really just curious. Also, don't want to start an argument about whether you like or don't like TG uniforms, but my question is, really, how are the knee things legal? I am not trying to be scarcastic or anything, but it just really seems like they would not be.

Our sublimated uniforms actually ended up being cheaper than the original team uniform that we have competed in all season.

Fame-Notorious Unis:
Heres the back
o9hn2e.jpg

& Heres the front (the colors dont show up very well in this photo)
10r7bf5.jpg

Oh & i dont have a photo of the back of the skirt...but the back of the skirt is shorts!

not sure how i feel about the fame one. it's nice, but im not sure about the fame thing in the back. the first pic of pittsburgh i wasnt feeling it, but in the light with the shiny material and rhinestone/gems whatever, I LOVE IT!!!

I don't think I have ever posted on here, other than to sell items, but if the TG unis were so "offensive", "disgusting", and what ever other negative terms were used, I am pretty sure that IOC5 wouldn't have brought home a gold, and semi would not have brought home a silver. If any team can place that high in those two divisions, then obviously they care about athletic ability more than their looks, and the judges were obviously not distracted by their uniforms. They are just an extremely innovative team all around.

I wish every team could get new unis for worlds. I feel like the athletes have this extra little oomph in them! It's like buying and wearing that new outfit on the first day of school!

In person

Really liked SSX. Very fun. Loved the back. Maybe would have eliminate the mesh parts on the sleeve and just kept a teal stripe or something.

ACE....still haven't made up my mind yet. I like the front, not sure about the back.

TG Semi- I just really wish the top wasn't like, bikini cut. Tired of seeing cleav in cheer unis. This is a senior team too, aka UNDER 18. I didn't hate it though. I liked the leg things, they were different. Glad they didn't do the shoe covers, not really a fan of those.

Wasn't crazy about Twist and Shout. I felt like there was a lot going on.

1st time seeing the Cheer Athletics unis in person. I LOVED Cheetahs, they looked so good. Didn't like Panthers =/

I liked Orlandos!

Didn't see Fame Notorious, but I like the pictures of it!

Cali Unlimited = perfection.

Top Gun's make me want to Gag. Seriously? Must I see your boobs bouncing around on the floor while my 16 year old brother walks through the T.V room?

The New Pittsburgh Uniforms, super sassy and sparkily! LOVE em.

"Gonna make you sick, gonna make you gag, gonna make you throw up in your handbaaack it up, back it up, back-back it up." I finally get it.

Back