All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yup. Definitely velvet. Their regular season ones are too. I love how the velvet looks on the floor. It makes the sparkly parts look so much more sparkly!:)

Do you or anyone else have a pic of Famous' uniforms? We're going there this season and are dying to see them. We weren't at the gym the day everyone got to see them.

i dont have a pick but i got to try it on they r soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever posted on here, other than to sell items, but if the TG unis were so "offensive", "disgusting", and what ever other negative terms were used, I am pretty sure that IOC5 wouldn't have brought home a gold, and semi would not have brought home a silver. If any team can place that high in those two divisions, then obviously they care about athletic ability more than their looks, and the judges were obviously not distracted by their uniforms. They are just an extremely innovative team all around.
What was sad, to me, was that to this day (4 days after worlds), I STILL don't know how IOC5 did day 1. That's because nobody was posting about their routine, and EVERYBODY was posting about the uni malfunction. Just 'cause you can score a routine, doesn't mean the unis aren't distracting/not athletically inclined. I don't doubt their talent- cause they have it in spades. It's just a shame when more people are concerned about how much of the 'girls' they're seeing as opposed to the girls on the floor..

NOW THATS A FREAKIN WC SHOOTING STAR UNIFORM! FINALLY!!!

On March 20th:
199923_10150130647443563_794448562_6284026_3108127_n.jpg

For Worlds (and beyond):
229329_2068728122930_1386647991_32467681_1628460_n.jpg

Abby said:
Loving the world cup uniforms :) The lettering makes all the difference!

I agree. The font and color of the World Cup on the top was the only thing that was off to me on the earlier version. The gold used in the new version appears to be slightly bolder. All the gold trim on the uniforn seems to be a brighter gold and not as washed out. It's finally just right. Way to go World Cup.

Love the WCSS uni much more now, but it's just the skirt that changes it for me :/ it looks cheap or something... idk.

Back