All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the Top of Fame's Uni but the see-thru on the bottom, not a fan of. I know they have spankies on and most skirts on every team ride up to expose spankies but the see-thru section just isn't working for me.

many teams are wearing shorts now. so what's the difference of wearing a skirt over shorts or just shorts?
i personally love fame's new uniforms! and the see through with the rhinestones is my favorite part! :)

If you see the SSX uni on the floor you will like it. It looks SO good! and I'm not just saying that, i promise.

and Top Gun has gradually gone from classy to inappropriate over the last 3 years. You have 10 year old girls looking up to you like gods, there's no need to wear things like that while you compete. I respect Victor and Kristen for constantly pushing the limits of choreography, but they lose respect when they approve unis like those and the ones IOC wears. I guess I'm just disappointed in them as role models in the sport. :(

This actually sums up my feelings on the TG uni's quite well. As it stands, I would never let one of my kids cheer there, no matter how much they'd learn about cheer. Uniforms like that send the message that the girls are there for their looks more than athletic ability. And while we know that these girls are incredibly athletic, the uniform sends an entirely different message. I think it was Just-a-mom who pointed out earlier that IOC5's routine didn't get commented on, but the wardrobe malfunction was commented on quite a bit. Is that really the message TG wants to send people?

Disappointed in SSX.. I like the other ones better. They look more "clean cut" if you will. Maybe they look better on the mat and when the team is competing as a whole, but individually.. not a fan :\

Looks like Twist and Shouts new unis for Sunday on the large limited coed look good, but hard to see on line.

Love the ACE uni! The TG one reminds me of something you would see a waitress wearing at a theme restaurant. Not that there's anything wrong with that...like it much better then the IOC ones.

the only thing wrong with that is that they're cheerleaders and not waitresses at atheme resturaunt.......

Twist & Shout
230496_10150183092497472_180539147471_6913646_8363423_n.jpg

Back