All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the little jags emblem on the TG boys uniform, makes my eyes wonder directly to the crotch area, then i gross out. hahaha but the boys uniforms look great, i wish there was a yellow band or something so it looked more like a belt instead of a pasty, and the girls are nice too, the the low cut is, in my opinion, not appropriate. How do some of those girls control their bountiful lovelys?!

WHOA......those were for the semi team?! I thought they were for the IOC5! I would never in a million years let my 12 year old wear that...I would leave the gym regardless of their name or reputation......either that or she would show up with an underarmor shell under it for every comp.
I think they are appropriate for 14 and up but not preteens.

Sex is just ugly IMO
I hate notorious' F but I think they are going to change the logo and bling it out more, but I really love all the clean lines

I love the "F"!! Really don't like the plain "FAME" in back, though, if it was script or written like the F in front, it would work. The rest? Yesssss please! The clean lines on the arms made their movements stand out and emphasized the cleanliness of the motions - just watching on VOD.
I love love love the skort! It would be a little short for younger teams, IMO, but looks great on these ladies!!!

On March 20th:
199923_10150130647443563_794448562_6284026_3108127_n.jpg

For Worlds (and beyond):
229329_2068728122930_1386647991_32467681_1628460_n.jpg

I asked a girl about their new tops, and looked at them very closely, its not new lettering, its just a gold backgroud to the gems/diamonds/whatever you wanna call them, it used to be silver (I'm guessing) and now its gold making it pop so much more, they look so gorgeous now.

its a rose to symbolize their latin theme last year, and red keeps the evil spirits away so a red rose was perfect.
Not every girl has a rose. Elaine told the girls they needed to put red on their bows because of an italian tradition. Some have roses, some have a red band in the center. It has nothing to do with their latin theme.

Also, the lettering on their uniform is now on top of black and gold with an outline. Also the star on the sleeve was changed as well. There were some jewels added to the sleeve as well. And they tops are smaller (they are not as long.)

And the crystals are different. especially on the star on their sleeve. It is hard and rigid.

Not every girl has a rose. Elaine told the girls they needed to put red on their bows because of an italian tradition. Some have roses, some have a red band in the center. It has nothing to do with their latin theme.

Also, the lettering on their uniform is now on top of black and gold with an outline. Also the star on the sleeve was changed as well. There were some jewels added to the sleeve as well. And they tops are smaller (they are not as long.)

And the crystals are different. especially on the star on their sleeve. It is hard and rigid.

okay thanks for clarifying, I understood it to be the a symbol of the latin theme but I guess its just a coincidence lol

okay thanks for clarifying, I understood it to be the a symbol of the latin theme but I guess its just a coincidence lol
Yea. Only a handful of the girls have roses. They were given the control to pick what they wanted.

Am i the only one who cant see the TG malfuction?? Pyramid somewhere?
the pics were deleted...trust me. there were malfunctions and MORE than 1. the company that took the photos went through and deleted the ones that showed too much.

Back