All-Star New Uni's Every 3 Years. Do You Need Them?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Charlotte Allstars anyone? They had their old uniforms for a VERY long time. Even with their respectable conservative look, I think they should have updated the uniform earlier. We update ours every couple of years at my allstar gym. Whole different story with my school cheerleading...

Charlotte Allstars anyone? They had their old uniforms for a VERY long time. Even with their respectable conservative look, I think they should have updated the uniform earlier. We update ours every couple of years at my allstar gym. Whole different story with my school cheerleading...
My school has been open 10 years, and we've had the same uniforms all 10 years. They are gross.
Charlotte is so conservative! Their new unis are still kind of like their old ones with the same style and stuff. I swear they are the only team with a full top.

My school has been open 10 years, and we've had the same uniforms all 10 years. They are gross.
Charlotte is so conservative! Their new unis are still kind of like their old ones with the same style and stuff. I swear they are the only team with a full top.
Just out of the big names there are Rockstar and Georgia. And there are a handful of others also.

My school has had the same uniforms for about 20 years. No joke. We just got new uniforms last year for competitions only. We still have to wear the old ones for games.. :eek:

Just out of the big names there are Rockstar and Georgia. And there are a handful of others also.
I never think about Rockstar and I don't know why. Georgia surprises me with that one because I always think they have a crop top, but they have the collar cut out. I kind of want a team to go from a half top to a full top this season.

My school has had the same uniforms for about 20 years. No joke. We just got new uniforms last year for competitions only. We still have to wear the old ones for games.. :eek:
EW! I can't even imagine. For our yearbook we showed the progression of our sports teams jerseys and stuff. We were the only team with the same uniforms. Our varsity got new ones this year and they look like tennis uniforms :p

i think charlotte has changed their uniform maybe 3 times throughout their existence? someone can verify that. as far as new unis i'm all for it!

Im pretty sure Brandon got their current ones in 07/08?
Charlotte had their's foreverrr, it's about time they got new ones.

Im pretty sure Brandon got their current ones in 07/08?
Charlotte had their's foreverrr, it's about time they got new ones.
I thought I remembered brandon coming to WSF in Atlantic city in 06 with those uniforms. it was when they were small coed and did the traveling scorps for the first time. I think it was 2 years before the first small small division at worlds.

Back