All-Star New Unis For Rays?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im about 99% positive that @kingston told me they were all one piece.

I have two girls with the uniform...and the braiding is not the same layer as the rest of the uniform, nor is it the same material. It is not as stiff as traditional braiding, but it is polyester, not the "spandex" type material the rest of the top is made of. The new unis for this year, if they are what I was shown a few months ago (or even close), are VERY cute. Guess everyone (me included) will just have to stand by and wait and see!!

I know I saw a new stingrays uni on here. I think it was the week after worlds, but I CAN'T FIND IT.??? I thought it was in the uniform thread, but don't seem to find it there or anywhere else I've looked. It was mostly one primary color with white trim. I know this is pathetic, but I don't remember details. I think it was off one shoulder and was the blue with NO green on it. (or was it green with no blue - look I already admitted I was pathetic :( ). It was what one would expect from stingrays though - very clean, very classy. I don't think there were any flashy elements ,i.e. sequins, etc. (which I personally prefer)

Do you mean the one Rust got for worlds? Green and black with a white trim i think! Superclean and gorg.

Personally I love seeing Stingrays in "simple" and tasteful uniforms, it just portrays their style. I like when gyms uniform reflect their style ie. Top Gun-innovative and pushing the envelope ;) haha When I think of Stingrays I think of very clean and precise routines (think about those jumps!) Looking forward to seeing the new uniform...I've loved all of the Ray's uniforms so I think I will most likely like this one too! I am not sure if someone already said it but will they have one uniform for the gym? Plus maybe level 5's getting new ones...

Personally I love seeing Stingrays in "simple" and tasteful uniforms, it just portrays their style. I like when gyms uniform reflect their style ie. Top Gun-innovative and pushing the envelope ;) haha When I think of Stingrays I think of very clean and precise routines (think about those jumps!) Looking forward to seeing the new uniform...I've loved all of the Ray's uniforms so I think I will most likely like this one too! I am not sure if someone already said it but will they have one uniform for the gym? Plus maybe level 5's getting new ones...
I don't think rays have ever singled out any teams with uniforms besides their open teams.

ALittleBitTwisted said:

I could not agree more! I'm sure their new uniforms will be gorgeous.

Back