All-Star New Web Mini Series - Pacific Coast Magic - "inside The Coast"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've always enjoyed PCM teams. Always solid routines and they have friendly parents. That's a win/win to me. :)

I'm the parent of a CP who is a brain tumor survivor so if anyone knows the family and if they want another cancer mom to talk to or if Celeste would like to talk to a peer who's been through treatment PM me and I'll give my contact info.

I'm the parent of a CP who is a brain tumor survivor so if anyone knows the family and if they want another cancer mom to talk to or if Celeste would like to talk to a peer who's been through treatment PM me and I'll give my contact info.

Unfortunately Celeste passed away earlier this month from a post which was made on her support page on Facebook she went to have a nap and just never woke up again.

On a side note I hope your CP is thriving and living everyday to the fullest

Unfortunately Celeste passed away earlier this month from a post which was made on her support page on Facebook she went to have a nap and just never woke up again.

On a side note I hope your CP is thriving and living everyday to the fullest

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll say a prayer for her family and love ones.

My daughter while dealing with a lot of late effects (she had very aggressive treatment) is doing well and living and loving life. :)

Over 11,000 views in a little over a week! Share it with your friends and team mates! THX

I heard a new episode is coming out in a couple days......

What are your thoughts on the first episode?

If you haven't watched it yet, go check it out!

Back