All-Star New Webseries - Cheer Sport Great White Sharks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will there be a way to watch it in other countries? I love CS Great White Sharks so I definitely want to watch!!!

Geez what is taking so long?? We saw the film crew following them filming at Hot Shots camp this past summer. Does it really take a year to edit and put it all together?

I'm nervous to see this only cause the only company I trust is the one that did gymtyme's.. the rest are sooo scripted

Geez what is taking so long?? We saw the film crew following them filming at Hot Shots camp this past summer. Does it really take a year to edit and put it all together?
I was assuming they were filming for this season based on the description saying that they are going for a 3-peat. Since it will be on TV, I'm sure they wouldn't want to play one episode at a time as the season progresses and rather just air them once the season is over.

yea my guess is they just want to film the entire season & edit, then air rather than doing everything at once. Allows them to get exactly all the content they need before releasing to the public

WHY WAS I NOT TAGGED IN THIS/NOTIFIED!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:

WHY WAS I NOT TAGGED IN THIS/NOTIFIED!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:
Well... SURPRISE!!!!

Back in... It had to be February or March when the camera crew first rolled around the gym and we were told why, one of my first thoughts was to tell you, but of course I doubt we were allowed to discuss details.
I'm really glad to see this is actually happening. Knowing the gym owners and coaches, I doubt it'll be all that played out, fake drama that these shows have previously turned into. Just a show about great cheerleading.

Back