All-Star New Webseries - Cheer Sport Great White Sharks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back in... It had to be February or March when the camera crew first rolled around the gym and we were told why, one of my first thoughts was to tell you, but of course I doubt we were allowed to discuss details.
I'm really glad to see this is actually happening. Knowing the gym owners and coaches, I doubt it'll be all that played out, fake drama that these shows have previously turned into. Just a show about great cheerleading.

I so, sooo hope you're right and they have a good amount of say in what goes into the show! A part of me is slightly apprehensive because ABC Family/its equivalents LOVE drama so I wouldn't put it passed them to do some creative editing to make it dramatic.

I'll definitely be tuning in, though, and really hope it is focused on the cheerleading. There's a lot of potential for something great! and an inside look at Cheer Sport and Great Whites makes me excited!

Back in... It had to be February or March when the camera crew first rolled around the gym and we were told why, one of my first thoughts was to tell you, but of course I doubt we were allowed to discuss details.
I'm really glad to see this is actually happening. Knowing the gym owners and coaches, I doubt it'll be all that played out, fake drama that these shows have previously turned into. Just a show about great cheerleading.
...how could you betray me? :p

Seriously, I don't think I've watched much proper television in forever but I'm all about this.

I so, sooo hope you're right and they have a good amount of say in what goes into the show! A part of me is slightly apprehensive because ABC Family/its equivalents LOVE drama so I wouldn't put it passed them to do some creative editing to make it dramatic.

I'll definitely be tuning in, though, and really hope it is focused on the cheerleading. There's a lot of potential for something great! and an inside look at Cheer Sport and Great Whites makes me excited!

From what I've heard, ABC Family is going through a huge re-modelling of what they've been previously known for. I'm not sure if they're just targeting an older demographic or if that would mean less of the staged crap. I can't say much with certainty, I don't coach at the gym anymore so I never see what goes on, but I know when this was all coming about, I had a conversation with Ali where she specifically said it would never be like a Cheer Perfection type show.

Also I believe the production company behind it is actually run by Alana (the other owner)'s brother, which may help their case if they want to avoid anything that may paint cheerleading and that gym negatively.

Back