All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha! Yes that's really what I meant. I expected it to be much less going on, and completely different than anything else out there. I just was so excited to see it, so when I say I expected "more" I meant more happiness! :)

Haha I know! There was supposed to be a smiley in there for the sarcasm but it didn't show up! I knew what you meant:)

sorry for a double post but I was looking at the CEA one again and I noticed there is white in the skirt and absolutely none in the top so maybe it is just like a prototype of one ? and shes just wearing it ? because theres no way that CEA will be put in a uniform that doesnt match haha !

What is with all these pics of uniforms that are supposed to be "under wraps" until worlds??? Why are these kids taking pics in them and POSTING them, even if it's just on their personal pages? They know someone is gonna swipe the pic off their page and post it all over the place. If I was a gym owner you wouldn't GET the uniform until you got to Orlando.

Is that really CEAs new uni for worlds? Or are we just guessing? I don't NOT like it - its pretty. But just like Fame, it looks like all the other unis we've seen. Can someone please come up with something new? (Eg. Cheer Savannah's bows, Fame Celebs last year, Top Gun...)

What is with all these pics of uniforms that are supposed to be "under wraps" until worlds??? Why are these kids taking pics in them and POSTING them, even if it's just on their personal pages? They know someone is gonna swipe the pic off their page and post it all over the place. If I was a gym owner you wouldn't GET the uniform until you got to Orlando.

Is that really CEAs new uni for worlds? Or are we just guessing? I don't NOT like it - its pretty. But just like Fame, it looks like all the other unis we've seen. Can someone please come up with something new? (Eg. Cheer Savannah's bows, Fame Celebs last year, Top Gun...)
WERK YOU OUT .. this is basically what I was trying to say a couple pages back but wasnt getting straight answers ! ha the cheer extreme uniform DOES NOT match so thats why I think shes probably just wearing samples or prototypes or something lol lets hope! haha

I completely understand what your saying !

I know we all are desperate to see all the new worlds uni's, but there are a number of programmes who have stated they don't want theirs getting out there until worlds. Kids are kids and when they are excited about something they don't think about what they are doing. I always tell my pupils at school (I teach high school): 'now is the time for mistakes, make them, apologise from them, learn from them and then never do them again'.

I think this is a case in point; Courtney didn't want the unis getting out there, her kids were excited about it and took/posted a pic. I just feel that it shouldn't be reposted, anywhere. Yes, I'm as desperate as the next person and can't wait to see unis posted here, legit unis that it's ok to post. Accepted we don't know the policy of every gym, but I knew (and therefore quite a number of people know) that Courtney didn't want them getting out. There are other gyms that I know of that don't want their unis getting out, and then there are those that don't mind. I'm all for seeing the unis from the gyms that don't mind, I just feel the ones where we know we're not supposed to see, then it shouldn't be reposted anywhere. Just my 2 penneth worth.

Back