All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hodiestoe I totally agree. That's why I don't understand why they hand them out. If I was a gym owner and I wanted them kept secret I would NOT give them to teenagers. Teenagers do not seem to grasp the whole Internet thing and that EVERYTHING you post online is fair game for the whole world, whether you want it to be or not.

I wish the gyms would keep them until they are ready for the big "reveal". An in house try-on would be ok - no cameras or phones allowed - to make sure they fit. Then turn them back in until worlds.
If I were the head coach of a large gym (well I can dream ;)) I would be threatening all kinds of painful deaths about leaking the uni. Cell phones would be confiscated whilst they try them on, I would collect the unis back in and then hand them out when we got to Orlando (again with the dreaming ;)) I am that evil coach

Ill say it again but Im sure its just a sample of uniforms .. maybe they were just outside having a break or something and she was still wearing it .. I knew right away after a second look that it wasnt because it doesnt even match.. HOWEVER their a step in the right direction because it is cute ! :D ONE MORE WEEK GUYS WE CAN DO IT !

I wish the gyms would keep them until they are ready for the big "reveal". An in house try-on would be ok - no cameras or phones allowed - to make sure they fit. Then turn them back in until worlds.

Since that is probably not the uniform, then I'm sure that's exactly what CE did. That's what I would do if I wanted to debut a uniform. And when Tealxblack25 mentioned that it could be a prototype or for fitting, I kind of started thinking that too since the skirt doesn't really match the top... :p Either way, I love the uniform top and I think it would look awesome.

I do have to say, if those were the new uniforms, I absolutely love them!!! Totally different look for CEA level five teams in the mainly black.

Side note, any new CEA uniform will be hard to beat SSX's. Those are beautiful.

Since that is probably not the uniform, then I'm sure that's exactly what CE did. That's what I would do if I wanted to debut a uniform. And when Tealxblack25 mentioned that it could be a prototype or for fitting, I kind of started thinking that too since the skirt doesn't really match the top... :p Either way, I love the uniform top and I think it would look awesome.

I meant the other gyms in the thread. I know that's not the CEA one. The JuST Cheer one was supposedly supposed to be a secret, so I don't understand the whole team on the steps taking a picture?

I meant the other gyms in the thread. I know that's not the CEA one. The JuST Cheer one was supposedly supposed to be a secret, so I don't understand the whole team on the steps taking a picture?

Oh yeah, I know what you mean - I was just thinking out loud! And yeah, that is a good point...? They are awesome uniforms though, I want to see what they look like on stage.

528785_3460064553521_1628157544_2743088_737919034_n.jpg

Cheergyms.com Small Senior 5

You know the more I think about this the more I hope Courtney did it on purpose, cos if she did she is an utter genius! Leak a uni that could or could not be the real deal and then sit back while people go mad about it. Then debut the real one at Worlds. Genius master plan :D
Sounds more like Cheerupdates master plan....LOL

You know the more I think about this the more I hope Courtney did it on purpose, cos if she did she is an utter genius! Leak a uni that could or could not be the real deal and then sit back while people go mad about it. Then debut the real one at Worlds. Genius master plan :D

Evil genius master plan that I absolutely love!

I knew there was a reason everyone loves her. She's just so smart!

Back