All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if only i knew what the hunger games was about -_- never seen it. dont hate me lol
Haha no hate here. Just some advice, read it (especially before you see it, if you choose to do so)! There's a whole thread on here about it, and it's a quick, easy, and fun read. Sorry to thread hijack, folks! Back to unis, I hope ICE's new ones look good; I'm really excited to see this 'fire' aspect!

I love how everything and anything can be related to cheerleading!

I just saw F5's worlds sports bras on Facebook and i am in love!!
e83ij9.jpg
WANT WANT WANT WANT
So amazing!

Been waiting FOREVER to post this! These are the program uniforms for next year but the Blue Angels introduced them at their Worlds send off tonight. The backs of these are AMAZING! the back straps make our program logo double A's!!

581245_10150790818924889_781834888_9275516_130394929_n.jpg

I normally hate all cut-outs on principle, but seriously, I love these - that is how you do a full top. Those are awesome, and flattering on everyone. I love the boys' uniform, too.

I normally hate all cut-outs on principle, but seriously, I love these - that is how you do a full top. Those are awesome, and flattering on everyone. I love the boys' uniform, too.
OMG, the back of the GUYS is the BEST! I don't have a pic of it but the way to colors go from the shoulders with the double A logo in the middle...they look like Superman! I can't wait for my son to wear it!

Back