All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Been waiting FOREVER to post this! These are the program uniforms for next year but the Blue Angels introduced them at their Worlds send off tonight. The backs of these are AMAZING! the back straps make our program logo double A's!!

581245_10150790818924889_781834888_9275516_130394929_n.jpg
This is probably one of my favorite full top uniforms.

Theres a picture on twitter of CEA SSX sports bra/shorts at their send off .. I wonder if they are their practice wear for worlds too ?

Haha no hate here. Just some advice, read it (especially before you see it, if you choose to do so)! There's a whole thread on here about it, and it's a quick, easy, and fun read. Sorry to thread hijack, folks! Back to unis, I hope ICE's new ones look good; I'm really excited to see this 'fire' aspect!
i know they're going to look amazing on the floor. Also, just an fyi Ice Thunder has been looking amazing all week long. So.. everyone in medium coed watch out ;)

Been waiting FOREVER to post this! These are the program uniforms for next year but the Blue Angels introduced them at their Worlds send off tonight. The backs of these are AMAZING! the back straps make our program logo double A's!!

581245_10150790818924889_781834888_9275516_130394929_n.jpg

These are gorgeous! Can't wait to see them on the floor.

"Theres a picture on twitter of CEA SSX sports bra/shorts at their send off .. I wonder if they are their practice wear for worlds too ?"

A girl from SSX posted it on twitter. So no .. not senior elite haha

Back