All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have you tried on the uniform or even touched it to make such a statement? LOL
Lol I've seen the uniform up close chill! And I use to work part time at a Joanne's Fabrics store and majored in Fashion merchandising 3 years back and graduated with a masters, and sewing is pretty much my life... Trust me I know my fabrics and I use to be a gymnast(still am) and GK is my #1 brand of leos! They always use that same sheer fabrics but they have another pice under it so I guess F5's good and hot ;)

Lol I've seen the uniform up close chill! And I use to work part time at a Joanne's Fabrics store and majored in Fashion merchandising 3 years back and graduated with a masters, and sewing is pretty much my life... Trust me I know my fabrics and I use to be a gymnast(still am) and GK is my #1 brand of leos! They always use that same sheer fabrics but they have another pice under it so I guess F5's good and hot ;)

Ya don't say so lol. :rolleyes:

Those shoorts are cutting it pretty close don't you think lol! And yes the top does remind me of my gymnastics leos and my old spandex practice shorts. Only they were way cheaper in my day, you know before GK started to sell cheerleading merchandise and sole figure skating attire! Lol

Cutting it close? Those shorts are longer then most teams who have shorts.

As for the period question, well my guess is you would handle it like you do any other day you have your period. I feel awkward talking about periods on here, not sure why but I do.

Speaking of trends F5's new GK uniform could be a trend I could learn to live with. It covers which should satisfy the morality patrol at Varsity USASF. You can get extremely creative whether you are Top Gun or Charlotte All stars. Skirts, shorts, capri's for those fit & fab teams...It was sheer genious for GK to get into the uniform business. Who ever made that decision at GK should give that girl/guy a raise because they are here to stay and I doubt they will ever sell out to Varsity...at least I hope not. GK is a great company who has been putting out quality leo's for years.

351ebzb.jpg

ice's new uniforms from GK's facebook. LOVE THEM!

Cutting it close? Those shorts are longer then most teams who have shorts.

As for the period question, well my guess is you would handle it like you do any other day you have your period. I feel awkward talking about periods on here, not sure why but I do.

I wanted to add but ran out of time that not only are their shorts longer then a lot of teams but they also aren't skin tight. F5 is a team who pulled off a much classier version of the uniform shorts.

Back