All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did they have those shorts before? They look familiar. I like it, but not a fan of the design on the shoulders. Didn't someone say something about it being flames? If that is the case it looks like someone tried to draw flames but they turned into random squiggles.

ICE's uniforms look way to much like their other ones and something about the sleeves bother me. when they lift up their arm its all gold, idk why but it just looks funky to me.

Okay, can we take a minute here and laugh about how bad I (and most people that aren't on TG) would look in skin-tight white spandex capris?

090618-07-greatest-animal-dads-emperor-penguin_big.jpg

Maybe it's because I've worn the older ones but I don't think the new ICE unis look anything like the older ones. They have straps, sleeves are wave/fire type thing, actual ICE logo, wayy more gold, and the rhinestones don't border all the gold (THANK YOU GK!) JMO. I definitely didn't like them at first but they're growing on me. and here's a link to the back of the unis (found on twitter @amandabr00ks) Twitter

Maybe it's because I've worn the older ones but I don't think the new ICE unis look anything like the older ones. They have straps, sleeves are wave/fire type thing, actual ICE logo, wayy more gold, and the rhinestones don't border all the gold (THANK YOU GK!) JMO. I definitely didn't like them at first but they're growing on me. and here's a link to the back of the unis (found on twitter @amandabr00ks) Twitter
Back is cute!! Like this uniform a lot. Very clean!

I Love the new ICE uni especially the ICE logo. Its way better than the last uni. The shorts are from mid season, they got for Super Nationals so they just got new tops. I like the gold on this uni, the other gold seemed faded, def an improvement even if it is similar.

F5-not a fan at all. Top Gun is cute, they can pull anything off. I said it before in this thread, I love Step One new unis!!!! & Cheer Athletics is probably my fav!!!

Good job to everyone at Worlds I enjoyed spending my entire weekend watching! Now I have to play catch up on everything I didn't do all weekend.

I saw some gorgeous uniforms this weekend. The pictures do not do them justice. Love, love, love Top Gun Large Coed & F5. There is not one girl in the F5 uniform, no matter the body type, that didn't look absolutely gorgeous. They have so many beautiful girls on that team.

I really liked Shooting Stars, CEA SE and ICE. ICE's uniform is made for the cheerleading floor. And Stars and SE's uniforms were perfect for them.

There were alot of others that were so beautiful but those are my favorites!

Back