All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali has gotten new worlds uniforms every year! I'm surprised this year is any different the only team who will be wearing a different one is international coed inspire (which I love)

I do not believe so. However, I will bring that up to our owner :). We had a mom one year that made pins but they were the little cheerleader ones with the fame uni...

will the new uni debuted at worlds be the new whole program uni next year? or are they both different? :)

I love how some teams won't wear 'such and such' uni because they're wearing "Varsity" or "GK"..like it's supporting the Yankees or the Red Sox. Not necessarily that I think poorly of them, it's just funny. :D Like you're on one side or the other..

I think a better comparison would be a college either sponsored by Nike, Reebok, or Adidas. We were an Adidas school and god help us if we wore a pair of Nike cheer sneakers to a televised game. You better cover up that swoosh with some athletic tape...

That being said, the reasons schools do that is because the companies pay a boat load of money to the schools. A lot of the apparel the athletic department gets is heavily subsidized. So unless GK or Varsity is giving you uniforms for half price, I don't understand the allegiance.

Back