All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was thinking about that earlier. While those girls make the uniform look gorgeous, I doubt it'd be very flattering for a lot of different body types. You would have to be really in shape or else risk looking like a hot mess.

And also I'm curious how the white spandex is going to look covering their lady parts...there's a reason nobody wears white spanks underneath skirts, so how will it work for them as capris?

I was thinking about that earlier. While those girls make the uniform look gorgeous, I doubt it'd be very flattering for a lot of different body types. You would have to be really in shape or else risk looking like a hot mess.

And also I'm curious how the white spandex is going to look covering their lady parts...there's a reason nobody wears white spanks underneath skirts, so how will it work for them as capris?

I would guess that the material is thicker so it doesn't look as horrible as white spanks. I just hope no one forgets their white underwear to go with them.

ztaprincess That would make sense. And I sure hope not. That'd be the latest uniform controversy. From boobs falling out of tops to underwear being seen through capri spandex! Lol

hot 5

535571_10150778106799936_644809935_9358046_1468077063_n.jpg

These are gorgeous too!

I'm so happy that gym owners/coaches are finally coming to their senses and designing beautiful, classy and appropriate uniforms that look fun and flashy while still being athletic! Just say no to crazy "costumes" and yes to classy uniforms!
beautiful, love them!!!

Back