Off Topic
-Workout more
-Eat healthier
-Get hyperextended jumps
-To get my standing tuck back after losing it 6 months ago
-To have stretches like Gabi Butler

-Keep a 4.0 GPA
-Get a full!
-Be able to do a scorpion. Been cheering 7 years and can't even put my arms behind my ears because I am so inflexible! #baseproblems
-Improve my attitude
-Be more appreciative
-Make an effort to welcome new friends and connect with my old ones.

No resolutions, didn't have any last year. I just plan on doing what I have been doing. Blessings to you all in the new year!!!

Don't remember last years and glad I don't because I definitely didn't accomplish any...

One goal I made during the course of this year though which was to be competing again and I AM <3

Goals for new year
-Lose 20 pounds
-Get standing tuck
-Run a mile everyday
-Save and fundraise money to go to Africa this summer!

I have another one! Just to meet/talk to more people. I wouldn't say I'm shy at allllI, but I never make an effort to talk to new people. I feel like I'm trapped within my group of friends and family and team, I just want to make more friends!

-Get over my mental block
Seriously thats all i want. Its pulling me back so much and i just want to be MENTAL BLOCK FREE in 2012! Wish me luck

-to lose weight, and not be as self concious with how i look.
-have more confidence in myself.
- not fall into peer pressure, never have drank before, or smoked..and wanna keep it that way.
-be comfortable with who i am, and dont doubt myself.
-stop worrying and over analyzing so much.
-be appreciative and thankful of what i have.
-work hard in school, and try to get to a university
- make the cheer team when i do get to a university

have a happy new year everyoneee!

i dont remember mine from last year, but this year my resolution is to just generally stay positive and not worry about what other people are doing or thinking.

Loose weight, keep good grades in school, start saving money, get in a tumble class and have a healthy and happy lifestyle

-Stay Positive. This is the end of my senior year, and I want to really make the most of it, and make it memorable. No need for negativity!
-Put myself out there more, and have more confidence!

- to stop being so accommodating to everyone else & the things that they want. time to make ME happy & fulfilled!
- to go back to school. again. for cosmetology :)

Actually do the ab workout that I've been telling myself that I would do since we qualified for nationals in December...

Back