All-Star Newbie Going To Worlds...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2014
Newbie questions on watching Worlds this weekend..bear with me, I'm new, just a cheer mom and have many questions.

1. Can we bring snacks into venue or will I have to throw it away at the door?
2. Can I buy tickets on Friday for Saturday and Sunday?
3. I've not been to wwos, so after we pay, can we come and go as we please knowing we will lose our seat?
4. My daughter really wants pics with cheerlebrities( did I say that right?). Are there places they take pics?
5. Do they have up to date schedule there to purchase?
6. For $40 pp per day to get in, I was wondering if an annual pass or a military 3 day pass would get you into see the competition?

Thanks and any and all other hints and Info would be most appreciated.

I did look again after I posted and did see a few questions answered like number 4 and 5. Just not the others. I may have missed them if they were answered. Since I was on a 72 hour wait period to post I did look thru the threads. I saw that snacks were brought in but did they have to be hidden?? And was wondering if any military that bought the salute pass could use them to get into the competition.? And are there actual stations where the popular cheerleaders will be? We are not staying at all stars and know there was a tent set up there to sell stuff and thought that is maybe where they would take pics.

Newbie questions on watching Worlds this weekend..bear with me, I'm new, just a cheer mom and have many questions.

1. Can we bring snacks into venue or will I have to throw it away at the door?
2. Can I buy tickets on Friday for Saturday and Sunday?
3. I've not been to wwos, so after we pay, can we come and go as we please knowing we will lose our seat?
4. My daughter really wants pics with cheerlebrities( did I say that right?). Are there places they take pics?
5. Do they have up to date schedule there to purchase?
6. For $40 pp per day to get in, I was wondering if an annual pass or a military 3 day pass would get you into see the competition?

Thanks and any and all other hints and Info would be most appreciated.

1. Small ones yes, but any venue that sells food generally prohibits bringing in outside food.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
6. No. Has to be the USASF ticket.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

1. Small ones yes, but any venue that sells food generally prohibits bringing in outside food.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
6. No. Has to be the USASF ticket.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
Thank you thank you! I appreciate your time. And thanks cheermomforever for your help too!

I've always used the mil passes, but they have to have the water park and more option. That's been for the last 3 years.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hmmm interesting. I read they had to be bought thru the uasfa (or whatever the acronym!) thanks tripmom

Back