Newbie Stage Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2013
anyone know how to get out of the newbie stage? I've been a member since 2013, just didn't stay active throughout it. And I've definitely posted several times, but get zero responses every time.. which I think is the most frustrating part at this moment.

It looks like you are out of newbie stage. Can you comment on threads outside of the newbie section?

anyone know how to get out of the newbie stage? I've been a member since 2013, just didn't stay active throughout it. And I've definitely posted several times, but get zero responses every time.. which I think is the most frustrating part at this moment.
It is possible no one has anything to say in response to your posts. That happens all the time.

Welcome back to the boards.

**If you believe Facebook is going to charge you please send me $50/month in cash. No checks or credit cards**

I was finally not a newbie after 20 posts. It only took me 3 years to get there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was finally not a newbie after 20 posts. It only took me 3 years to get there.

If you're talking about the title under your username, that comes from shimmies. Regardless of what that title is, you're no longer a newbie and can post outside of the newbie section once you have 3 posts and have waited 72 hours.

If you're talking about the title under your username, that comes from shimmies. Regardless of what that title is, you're no longer a newbie and can post outside of the newbie section once you have 3 posts and have waited 72 hours.
Yes, I was talking about the title under my name. It only took 3 years to finally become a cheer stalker. If it is upgraded for amount of shimmies then it just happened around the 20 post mark also.

Back