OT Nfininty Backpacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Somebody help me out; I really wanna buy something to bling mine out but I dont know what to buy? A hot fix tool? Are those expensive? And also, what size gems should I use to bling out the logo?

I did both my girls bags. I used Swarovski crystals and just jewel glue. I used a tooth pick for the glue and it was actually pretty easy.
Our gym has a couple different pictures up on Instagram under #southeliteswag
I'd imagine more pics are coming because we just got our bags and I have heard girls doing jewel parties over the break.
I can't figure out how to post pics from
Instagram for my phone so if someone else can-thanks!

I did both my girls bags. I used Swarovski crystals and just jewel glue. I used a tooth pick for the glue and it was actually pretty easy.
I'd imagine more pics are coming because we just got our bags and I have heard girls doing jewel parties over the break.

can i see???!!

I just looked it up on instagram and they are so cool! how did u do that??

Somebody help me out; I really wanna buy something to bling mine out but I dont know what to buy? A hot fix tool? Are those expensive? And also, what size gems should I use to bling out the logo?

If you go to Hobby Lobby or Joanns, you can use a 40% coupon for the hot fix tool... I think they are $12.99 without the coupon (don't quote me on that though). Then you can get a pack of the gems for like $9.99 that comes with hundreds of them in different sizes. If you cheat the system and bring someone with, someone can use a 40% coupon on those too. I like the different sizes because you can fill in the holes for the logo... I used big ones in the middle and small ones on the outside.

If you go to Hobby Lobby or Joanns, you can use a 40% coupon for the hot fix tool... I think they are $12.99 without the coupon (don't quote me on that though). Then you can get a pack of the gems for like $9.99 that comes with hundreds of them in different sizes. If you cheat the system and bring someone with, someone can use a 40% coupon on those too. I like the different sizes because you can fill in the holes for the logo... I used big ones in the middle and small ones on the outside.
thank you! :)

Sorry if it has already been asked, but where do you get the patches (?) with the gym logos? Are the names embroidered on the bags or are those patches (not sure what to call them) as well?

How big are the Nfinity backpacks? I want to get one and use it for school and cheer but I don't want it to be like a monster on my back.

I'm looking into getting a new one and I can't decide if I want a north face one or an nfinity. I heard the north face ones last forever but I kind of want the nfinity and they're really the same price... I just don't know.

I'm looking into getting a new one and I can't decide if I want a north face one or an nfinity. I heard the north face ones last forever but I kind of want the nfinity and they're really the same price... I just don't know.

I don't have any experience with the nfinity bag, but I've had my north face backpack for 8th grade, all 4 years of HS, and now 3 years of college and its still perfect. I have back/hip pain from not properly stretching and I can carry my laptop plus books around campus all day and not have any problems.

I don't have any experience with the nfinity bag, but I've had my north face backpack for 8th grade, all 4 years of HS, and now 3 years of college and its still perfect. I have back/hip pain from not properly stretching and I can carry my laptop plus books around campus all day and not have any problems.
Thank you! That's what I was wondering. I have a herniated disc in my back so I'm not supposed to carry one unless it has a lot of support... As much as I want the nfinity one I feel like the north face one will be my best option.

A_bIvVrCYAEEgH4.jpg:large

Rockstar Athletics NFINITY backpack.. We love them. I know we got them for around $90.

Just saw the grey Nfinity backpacks. Same great bag new color. They were selling at the Nfinity booth opryland competition.

Back