Nfinites

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 17, 2015
I'm going on to my third year of high school cheer my freshman year was on JV and Sophmore year was Varsity and Junior year will be on Varsity as well. My coach has decided to make an Nfinity option but I don't tumble or fly would the Nfinities be a good investment?

I'm going on to my third year of high school cheer my freshman year was on JV and Sophmore year was Varsity and Junior year will be on Varsity as well. My coach has decided to make an Nfinity option but I don't tumble or fly would the Nfinities be a good investment?
Do you compete or is it sideline only?

Unless you get the game day, they are a mat shoe.

Do you compete or is it sideline only?

Unless you get the game day, they are a mat shoe.
We do both sideline and competition. I already have a football shoe I was looking for something to wear competitions and maybe some basketball games.

I'd suggest the Varsity Touchdowns. They're sturdy enough for cheering football and basketball but light enough for the mat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will look into those and then tell my coach about it! She wants the nfinites because the cheaper shoe she got us looks like the Evolutions

I will look into those and then tell my coach about it! She wants the nfinites because the cheaper shoe she got us looks like the Evolutions
I think these (the touchdowns) have a pretty similar look to evolutions!

I really like the Varsity Spirits! At least that's what I think they're called. They look almost identical to the evolutions but held up for me way better. They're really durable but still light. My roommate borrowed one of my pairs for the season (I have two from two different years on NCA staff) and she loved them. However, they ran about 1/2 a size to a full size big so keep that in mind. The touchdowns run pretty true to size (in my experience)

I'd suggest the Varsity Touchdowns. They're sturdy enough for cheering football and basketball but light enough for the mat!

If they are the same all leather Varsity Touchdowns that my daughter's squard had to buy last year, don't bother. The are not flexible. Flyers shouldn't come near them! You can't grip them. Unless you're just going to stand there, buy Nfinity's either the Evolutions or Sideline.

***Forgive the spelling. Sent from my phone. :)

If they are the same all leather Varsity Touchdowns that my daughter's squard had to buy last year, don't bother. The are not flexible. Flyers shouldn't come near them! You can't grip them. Unless you're just going to stand there, buy Nfinity's either the Evolutions or Sideline.

***Forgive the spelling. Sent from my phone. :)
Hmm I completely disagree. I wore them all year as a top (coed) and based girls (all girl stunting) who wore them and was always able to get a good grip on my top girl's feet.
I thought they were the perfect balance of flexible and sturdy for sideline or comp cheer. They were light/flexible enough that my feet could breathe and move around in (ex it was easy to point my toes), but sturdy enough that my feet didn't hurt after 4 hour football games, tumbling on the wood court or working cheer camps all day.

Back