Nfinity Defiance: Yay Or Nay?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2014
So I haven't really heard much about these new shoes. I've had every pair of nfinity cheer shoes. Phoenix was my favorite pair and I am currently using the Evolutions. Which I had to get 2 pairs in once season. Anyways, I want to know how good these new shoes are and how the sizing is. I personally like my cheer shoes snug. Plus, I'm a flyer so I would like to know how good they are for stunting?

I heard they are a good grip for stunting. They are also supposed to technically help your tumbling with rebounds etc.

defiance sizing is the same as the other shoes. at least for me. i ordered my typical nfinity size and they fit fine. you really have to try them to see if you like them. although, i love basing flyers with defiances.

I love the defiances! I've had every pair of nfinitys and their my favorite by far. For flyers they're easy to pull body positions in and easy to grip for your bases. They have a lot of cushion but are still really light. The only nfinitys lighter than them are the vengeances. They are really comfortable. And the sizing is the same as other nfinitys, I got half a size up

My daughter loves hers (although I wish I'd bought a size bigger as she's needing a bigger size now). I personally like the looks of these better than the vengeance and they seem to be holding up better too.

So as some might have used the defiance for a couple months - what do you think?
Do they get soft soon?
Did anything brake yet?

I've got the feeling that cheershoes don't last as long as they used to a couple years ago.

CP just got her defiance today. She has a narrow foot, and just trying them on she says she really likes the fit. I will report back once she starts wearing them to practice (making her wait until the old ones are completely shot)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

CP just got her defiance today. She has a narrow foot, and just trying them on she says she really likes the fit. I will report back once she starts wearing them to practice (making her wait until the old ones are completely shot)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks for posting this. I have hesitated to try the Defiance because my CP also has a very narrow and long foot. The vengeance is the best shoe we've found so far for that. Now at least I know the defiance should be ok :)

Thanks for posting this. I have hesitated to try the Defiance because my CP also has a very narrow and long foot. The vengeance is the best shoe we've found so far for that. Now at least I know the defiance should be ok :)
I was concerned as well, but another child on her team with a narrow foot tried them first. The only place that might be a bit iffy on a narrow foot is the toe box, but CP was happy with it. The ankle collar was snug enough, and they hugged her arch well. For reference, we have to special order all her dance shoes in a narrow, and she cannot keep a ballet flat or topsider on her foot at all.

I bought these a size larger than my CP's other shoes, she says they are a little too big. I recommend going up half a size. She normally wears a 5.5, i got her 6.5 but should have done 6. They are very light weight and she thinks they are really comfy.

My CP has been using them for about 2 months now (I think)...she loves them! Says they feel great on her foot and they are holding up incredibly well. Still look new. She also has a long skinny foot and I was worried because they look somewhat wide, but they fit her great.

My cp just got the defiance Halo and she says they r ok, she misses her Phoenix so I think she will like them once she get used to them. At least they fit her, unlike all the other ones that I have been too narrow. She ordered the same size she wears in regular shoes.

Cp got her new pair last night. They were warming up on a non spring floor. I saw her jumps to tuck and they actually looked much better than normal. It must be the shoes!!

Really though who knows, but she said they were ok so far. Sure hope they hold up better than some of the others she's had.

Back