Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which shoe is better for flying?

• Nfinity Vengeance

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Nfinity Defiance

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
I have the varsity last pass shoes, and I think they're the perfect middle ground between the vengeance and the defiance (and the evolution, for that matter). They aren't bulky so tumbling is easy in them but they still have enough structure to make stunting easy. mine have also lasted 2 seasons with only a few rips in the mesh, whereas all of my teammates have to get new nfinities at least once a year. I don't think they make the last pass anymore but they do have the last pass 2.0, which looks pretty similar to the original. I know most people get nfinity shoes but I really can't see myself ever getting them for two reasons:
1 there's no nfinity shoe that's versatile. you either get a shoe that's good for tumbling or a shoe that's good for stunting, but not both.
2 they don't last longer than one season, so you aren't necessarily paying for quality, you're paying for a brand name

My CP found the exact opposite with respect to durability. She would wear holes in the soles of the last pass by mid season, but Nfinity evolutions last well past a full season. I do think the evolution but in particular the defiance are very versatile, good for both tumbling and stunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back