All-Star Nfinity Defiance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have the vengeance & they are nice & light, but you have to replace them every 1/2-1 season, it seems like. I've gone through 2 pairs in the last 2 years, so not too bad. I have a pair of size 7/8 varsity last pass shoes if anyone is interested in buying them ( worn once)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you're after the older shoes save a search on ebay and just keep an eye on the notifications, it took me like a year of tracking but I got brand new Passions and Phoenixes that way and they only ran me around $60 each!

Actually yes! I didn't realize they carried them in stock, well have to go look! Thanks!!

You may want to call first. The one closest to me had them but the guy I spoke to said they may not all have them. I was glad we could try them all on at the same time and didnt have to order online!

I also am from Canada! Apparently they will be selling the Nfinity Defiance at all canadian competitions coming up. I tested out these shoes multiple times and personally did not like them. They are big and clunky just like the Nike cheer shoes but do have some support (not as much as the Phoenix I found). It is also said that you cannot bling these shoes.

I also am from Canada! Apparently they will be selling the Nfinity Defiance at all canadian competitions coming up. I tested out these shoes multiple times and personally did not like them. They are big and clunky just like the Nike cheer shoes but do have some support (not as much as the Phoenix I found). It is also said that you cannot bling these shoes.
I'm sure someone can bling them lol there are a plethora of glue type items to stick to a gem that will stick to a shoe lol

I got mine last week. If anything they came up a little bigger than my evolutions, although my guess is if I were to go a half size down they'd be too small. One point I really like about them is that you can lace them like running trainers so they tie higher up your foot than the evolutions, which seems to be giving my ankle more stabilty :)

Back