Nfinity Halo . Take Or Pass?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2014
So ... there is a lot of hype going on about these "amazing" new shoes nfinity is releasing. I own the nfinity Vengeance and i absolutely LOVE them . :) There has been a lot of talk between my team about the overall appereance of the shoe. Some say the shoe is flat out ugly, compared to its sisters, Vengeance and Evolution. I am not sure if i will purchase these shoes. Time will tell. What do YOU think? will you buy them?

I have had 7 pairs of nfinity evolutions. I strongly recommend them! They are so comfortable and I love them!:)

My CP has been wearing her new Defiance for a few days now. She really likes them. Says she feels she tumbles better in the Defiance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My CP does not find them to be amazing. I am quite disappointed in this.

The claims that this shoe improves rebounds and makes you tumble higher is intriguing. And they are also marketed that they have 300% more cushion. CP is always saying her feet hurt after practice so I'm wondering if your CP noticed a difference?

CP hates the Vengeance and only wears Evolutions which is great for me since they last an entire season.

She only wore them 1x :-(.

Mommy to 2 kiddos! One CP and one undecided sports fan :)

The Fierce Board App!

My cp says she definitely noticed a difference in her rebounds. The sole is thicker (making the shoe slightly lighter than the evolution) so I can see it providing more cushion and lasting longer than the vengeance.

Love the lightness on my vengeances, but lasted me not even 5 months without getting worn down and a hole at the bottom. For 90$ I think it should have way more durability.

I have had all models of nfinity shoes since they came out with the evolutions.
I love the evolutions for stunting purposes, they are light, but still manage to be sturdy enough.
I hate the vengeance, they are too flimsy in my opinion. And as a base I despise when my flyers wear vengeances, I never get a good grip on them. When tumbling or jumping the vengeance don't give enough cushioning for me, with results in the soles of my feet to hurt.
I enjoyed the Halo's, mainly for tumbling. I rebounded better and higher and the shoes where sturdy but still light. LOVED to jump with these shoes! Although I didn't really like these shoes for stunting or choreography. The sole was rounded I'm a way that made my feet roll from side to side and caused me, and my friends, to stand only on the outsides of our feet.
And at the current moment I have the Nfinity Titans, which i LOVE. They are light but sturdy like the evolutions but since they are high- tops they give me ALOT of ankle- support, something I really appreciate while tumbling. I don't have a problem with not being able to point my feet, and I would love to base this shoe! However, if I was a backstop with small hands I don't know if I would be able to get a good grip around the flyer's ankles or not.

Back