All-Star Nfinity Knockoffs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BuegeSmalls

Uni designer and state IDer-Most positive shimmies
May 21, 2011
I'm not sure if there already is a thread for this buttt....
Are there any good brands that are similar to Nfinities? I really need to order new cheer shoes and my mom won't pay $75 for shoes. Right now I have Nike Cheer Musique. I've used this style for the last 3 years and now I can't find them anywhere in my size. Many people on my team got nfinities and they love them so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a similar shoe that costs less. Or if anyone knows of a shoe similar to the Nike brand that I already have. Thank you!

I'm pretty sure varsity makes a knock-off Nfinity. You'll have to check!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use No Limits. Some of my girls love them and others prefer the Nfinity.

I like the Keapa Stellarlyte too and it's more affordable.

No Limits. http://www.nolimittumbling.com/
I know top gun wore them for a while and they are really popular in NJ. The head tumbling coach at CJA makes them.

.... He physically doesn't make them. He owns the company that makes them.
The website says they run small so order a size up, do you agree with this? Just wondering because everybody says that with UGGs (I know, not cheer shoes but its the only example I can think of, lol) you should get a size up because of the fur but I never do and they fit fine.

The website says they run small so order a size up, do you agree with this? Just wondering because everybody says that with UGGs (I know, not cheer shoes but its the only example I can think of, lol) you should get a size up because of the fur but I never do and they fit fine.
Yes definitely order up at least a half size. I wear a 9 in nfinities and I got a 9.5 in the no limit. Personally, I like nfinities more because they're more comfortable and when I wear no limits I feel like I have grandma shoes on -_-

No Limits will last longer than a week and you won't have to pay $300 for the season. OVER ALL these shoes that fall apart, money PITS, don't be a SUCKER!

I have varsitys for competition, no limits and kapea for high school. I've never tried Nfinity but I highly recommend no limits. They are amazing and I've had them for a year and a half and they're still in brand new condition. I've used them at every practice since June 2010.

Back