All-Star Nfinity Legends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am extremely clueless, so sorry, but why does someone make an a video for this? Can anyone apply for it or are you invited to "try out"for it? I always wondered this but have never asked.. I feel like a newbie asking this question

I am extremely clueless, so sorry, but why does someone make an a video for this? Can anyone apply for it or are you invited to "try out"for it? I always wondered this but have never asked.. I feel like a newbie asking this question
Anyone can try out. I think you have to be wearing nfinitys. And i'm not sure what happens if you're picked... bragging rights?

Anyone can try out. I think you have to be wearing nfinitys. And i'm not sure what happens if you're picked... bragging rights?

i *think* you get sponsored with nfinity things... or at least one free pair of shoes. maybe a backpack or warmup? i saw some pictures of the stuff the winners got last year but i am drawing a blank.

i *think* you get sponsored with nfinity things... or at least one free pair of shoes. maybe a backpack or warmup? i saw some pictures of the stuff the winners got last year but i am drawing a blank.
Oh! I heard that any levels can try out for Future legends? I would so try, but i don't own nfinitys!

Back