All-Star Nfinity "vengeance" Vs. Varsity "last Pass"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So is Nfinity the only shoe company allowed in Cheerleading? Last time I checked this was a Capitalist system. I like competition. I bought Nfinity's for years. I had so many complaints from customers that hated them because of how quick they tore up. But there basically was No other options for me to choose from so I just dealt with it. More Competition is good in my opinion. The Varsity shoe will make Nfinity make a better product and vice versa. Rockstar used the Inspire and will be using the Last Pass. So far so good for us. The durability has been better than Nfinity for the Inspire. It is a heavier shoe that works great for my Level 1,2,3,4 teams. Only a few of my level 5 kid complained saying they were too heavy. Now with the Last pass those kids will have a lighter shoe.

My point is, Nfinity doesn't own the shoe market. Nobody does. More choices is good IMO. Different strokes for different folks
I agree, I for one am not a huge advocate for the infinity because of how quickly they fell apart, but he was a smart business man for sure and even though infinity is not the only cheer shoe, he sure made it seem like it was the best one. I personally would love a well made light shoe, maybe varsity has done it, I guess we will see :D

So is Nfinity the only shoe company allowed in Cheerleading? Last time I checked this was a Capitalist system. I like competition. I bought Nfinity's for years. I had so many complaints from customers that hated them because of how quick they tore up. But there basically was No other options for me to choose from so I just dealt with it. More Competition is good in my opinion. The Varsity shoe will make Nfinity make a better product and vice versa. Rockstar used the Inspire and will be using the Last Pass. So far so good for us. The durability has been better than Nfinity for the Inspire. It is a heavier shoe that works great for my Level 1,2,3,4 teams. Only a few of my level 5 kid complained saying they were too heavy. Now with the Last pass those kids will have a lighter shoe.

My point is, Nfinity doesn't own the shoe market. Nobody does. More choices is good IMO. Different strokes for different folks

Word. :fro:

LOL, Varsity in the role of (shoe) monopoly-breaker... HAHAHAHA sigh.

From my understanding Varsity's new Nfinity like shoes are not suppose to be better than the Nfinitys, just a less expensive version. The vengeance also seem to be lighter.
the varisty shoe is the same price about 85$...... id rather buy the nfinity.... plus my gym is sponsored by nfinity so we get a discount on the new shoe :p

the owner of nfinity came into our gym with a pair of the new shoe and he allowed a flyer to try them on and practice with them and as a base i love them..... the contours of the bottom of the shoe feel great in my hand.. its easy to grip and it stays in my hand...... .. unfortunately the pair he brought werent my size but the girl told me they felt great to tumble in :)

Just ordered both my girls the new Nfinities through our gym...I hope we receive them before Atlanta, they are both dying to try them out!

the varisty shoe is the same price about 85$...... id rather buy the nfinity.... plus my gym is sponsored by nfinity so we get a discount on the new shoe :p

Yeah I know, someone pointed that out on the first page. So is my gym (hence our team name). I honestly dont think that the vengeance's make any difference, I can barely tell the difference from evolutions. I would definitely not spend my own money and buy them.

I feel like varsity has been working on it for a while, just happens that they waited to drop it after Tate releases his. I am unsure but is it possible that Varsity tried to buy Infinity and Tate said ....um no way, so they went for the only thing they new how to do and that would be try to drown him out with a new shoe and their mega million dollar marketing capabilities? Call me crazy but that is what I think.

Did your name used to be dinosaur on the old Pro X board? HAHAHAHAHA All the oldies but goodies will remember his post's that were kind of like this. He always thought there was a conspiracy somewhere.

Not saying you're wrong or anything, it just made me think of dinosaur.

Edited to add and stay on topic.........my little bit has had the vengeance since Big Top and she loves them. 3 kids and 12 years of allstars I've probably spent $10,000 on cheer shoes......probably will spend $5,000 more before the youngest ages out. Wow, I hate just typing that all out.

Yeah I know, someone pointed that out on the first page. So is my gym (hence our team name). I honestly dont think that the vengeance's make any difference, I can barely tell the difference from evolutions. I would definitely not spend my own money and buy them.

Wow, the name now makes so much sense! You learn something new every day hahaha:) Love yall btw<3

i bought some pheonix but i had to guess on size cuz i bought them online before i knew about the discount ...but they r 2 sizes too small for me :/.......

Back