OT Nfinity Vengeance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 2, 2011
what do you think of them? i've been trying to get a pair since they came out but my size is sold out from everywhere, want opinions before i waste my money again for them to not be in stock somewhere

My CP loves the Vengeance. The one thing that I will say is that you really have to be careful about the sizing! The Vengeance runs 1/2 size smaller than the Phoenix. . .

My CP got the vengeance as soon as they came out. There's another thread where people have shared some of their early experiences with them. The second batch seems to have fixed all that, and Nfinity has totally stood by their product.
She loves her!!

Agreed with Cheer Cougar , Nfinity has been nothing short of phenomenal with their customer service, and with listening to the real-world experiences of athletes using the Vengeance. I will say this - my cp flyer loves them, my base/tumbler cp put on a pair of Phoenix and said he prefers the cushion of those.

I got them they are ok I like them for tumbling but they are already dirty and I feel like they are going to fall apart before the season even starts

Back