Nike Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
I'm sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere but I just learned that Nike does also do cheer unis now and I was wondering, what ya'll think about it:

http://www.niketeam.com/v2/new/PDF/FA11/Fa11_Cheer_Flyer.pdf

I really like the clean and athletic look and they look unbelievably comfortable and great to move in. Has anyone any experience with them?

I've only seen them on Oregon Cheerleaders:

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg

YP_Amanda-Oregon-005_5010.jpg

Does Oregon have two teams? Their All-Girl teams is an NCATA team, so their uniforms are more like volleyball uniforms, I suspect theirs are courtesy of Nike and they made one for the coed team as well. I think if they keep doing STUNT or NCATA uniforms (and most schools have an athletics sponsor - Nike, Adidas, or Reebok - so they can only do the schools they sponsor) then maybe they'll continue to move into cheer uniforms.

Does Oregon have two teams? Their All-Girl teams is an NCATA team, so their uniforms are more like volleyball uniforms, I suspect theirs are courtesy of Nike and they made one for the coed team as well. I think if they keep doing STUNT or NCATA uniforms (and most schools have an athletics sponsor - Nike, Adidas, or Reebok - so they can only do the schools they sponsor) then maybe they'll continue to move into cheer uniforms.

The NCATA team and Cheer team are separate.

I'm sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere but I just learned that Nike does also do cheer unis now and I was wondering, what ya'll think about it:

http://www.niketeam.com/v2/new/PDF/FA11/Fa11_Cheer_Flyer.pdf

I really like the clean and athletic look and they look unbelievably comfortable and great to move in. Has anyone any experience with them?

I've only seen them on Oregon Cheerleaders:

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg

YP_Amanda-Oregon-005_5010.jpg

Ohio State cheer teams wear them too its on the cheer homepage

LOVE!!!! miss the long sleeves though!

We used to watch Oregon compete when USA Nationals was still held in Vegas. Those girls were absolutely STUNNING!

If any if you guys get American Cheerleader, there was an ad for these in this months. The one in the magazine has long sleeves, and it's very cute! Sharp, clean, and it actually looks like it does its job

If you open the link in the first post, you can see the long sleeve versions. I really like them!

I don't know if I like them with the long sleeve. The top doesn't look like a top to compete in. It looks like a warm-up/cover up to put over the real top. It needs to be more fitted and have more "pizazz". Just the green with the name down the side is sort of boring. I absolutely LOVE the ones the Oregon cheerleaders are wearing though. Just enough going on with the color changes and the lines of the uniform are perfect. I could see nike doing crop tops by just adding some sleeves to the Oregon-style uniform, but the full length tops aren't doing it for me. Here's a pic of the full lengths for anyone who can't open the link:

When the full long sleeve top and the skirt are the same color, looks so Sharp and so clean. Perfect for the stunt and nacta teams.

Latest posts

Back