Nike Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yesss!! I love Nike Pros! I wear them at every practice (unless we have to wear the practicewear bottoms)! If you are worried about price, Lady Foot Locker often has online sales for everything in the store (including Nike Pros) ;)

CP loves them. I am pretty sure she lives in hers - lol! They can get expensive, so we tie it to getting a new skill or if she does well at a competition. We write why she got them on the inside of the band...

Love them, so worth the price in my opinion. I am quite tall and slim myself and I find they fit me as well as other body types perfectly!

As a girl with thicker legs they do tend to ride up a bit but not as much as other spanx have! They are super comfy and very durable.

I need everyone's opinion, are they worth the price??

I personally like them but I feel like ok always regretting the fact that I paid about $32 for them (with taxes). From now on, I'm buying them off of eBay and Poshmark. They are great quality though and if you get the right size, there shouldn't be too much riding up and all that stuff. :)

I personally like them but I feel like ok always regretting the fact that I paid about $32 for them (with taxes). From now on, I'm buying them off of eBay and Poshmark. They are great quality though and if you get the right size, there shouldn't be too much riding up and all that stuff. :)
Honestly, getting the right size doesn't always fix the ride up issue. My CP simply cannot wear 3 inch pros in ANY size. They all ride up. She wears an AM in the 5 inch and doesn't have an issue. Sometimes it's is a body shape issue and not a size issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly, getting the right size doesn't always fix the ride up issue. My CP simply cannot wear 3 inch pros in ANY size. They all ride up. She wears an AM in the 5 inch and doesn't have an issue. Sometimes it's is a body shape issue and not a size issue.

Yeah. I said "there shouldn't be too much riding up"...so I'm just saying usually they won't ride up if you know the correct size to get. Everyone is different though. So the originally poster of this thread should just try them on and see how they work and if she doesn't like them, just return them :)

Yeah. I said "there shouldn't be too much riding up"...so I'm just saying usually they won't ride up if you know the correct size to get. Everyone is different though. So the originally poster of this thread should just try them on and see how they work and if she doesn't like them, just return them :)
Exactly, but you cannot count on them not riding up, because they do on a fair portion of people, regardless of the size they buy. It really is a common issue and not really due to the size they buy, but rather their body type and proportion. It isn't about buying them too small.

Exactly, but you cannot count on them not riding up, because they do on a fair portion of people, regardless of the size they buy. It really is a common issue and not really due to the size they buy, but rather their body type and proportion. It isn't about buying them too small.

Yeah I never counted on them riding up or guaranteed them not too. I said "they shouldn't" I never said "they definitely won't ride up". Depends on the persons body and SOMETIMES the size. It varies for everyone

I honestly think they are worth the price, I wear mine at the gym, around my house, and even to sleepovers! Even though they are a bit costly I believe they are TOTALLY worth it!! :) Hope this helped you!

I'm sat on the sofa in mine right now just chilling that's how comfortable they are! They are great at practice never ride up. 10 out of 10 would recommend

i would probably love them if i had the longer ones, but the three pairs i have just ride up. + on of the pair had to little overlap in the seem so they broke after like 2 uses.. but i love the fabric of them :)

Back