Nike Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would probably love them if i had the longer ones, but the three pairs i have just ride up. + on of the pair had to little overlap in the seem so they broke after like 2 uses.. but i love the fabric of them :)
I have the 5" and 7" and love them, they don't ride up on me. The 3" become briefs on me in -5 seconds lol

Do they make a low rise Nike Pro? Non cp wants to wear them under her skirts, well I want her too but that's beside the point) but the ones she is finding show over the top of her waistbands.

**hmmmmm, did I take my meds today?**

CP rolls the waistband down. They don't get bulky doing so and they stay just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my cp loves them, but I think its more so because they are the "in thing" at her gym. I do like the way they fit her compared to other brands. She is thicker in the thigh and butt area and they don't ride up on her.

Love them i have a few Nike pro leggings and bra tops n they fit beautifully. Perfect for my gym sessions. My daughter also loves them, she is very funny about how shorts fit but she loves these no tugging at the crotch as she does with other practice shorts she has. Her whole squad swear by there comfort. Well worth the money I think.

I had Nike Pros before, and I disliked them.

1. They kept rising up my butt

2. Very tight (they were the correct size, even a size larger)

4. Too short (personal preference there)

I would suggest the leggings :)

As the mom, I like that they last for a really long time. My daughter prefers under armour ones, but does like her pro's as well. I scored a bunch on Black Friday for $6 so that was a happy day

As the mom, I like that they last for a really long time. My daughter prefers under armour ones, but does like her pro's as well. I scored a bunch on Black Friday for $6 so that was a happy day
Where did you get them for $6? I love my Nike pro's and i'm always looking to add to my collection, but I can almost never find them on sale!

I bought some last year for $6 dollars too and looks like this year they won't be having that sale, I keep stalking the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back