Nike Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp doesn't really like they way they fit her. They ride up. Maybe it's because she's tall and slim? But she prefers other shorts and her nike pros sit unwanted in her drawer.

My girls wear them everyday and love them. I just purchased my first pair of Nike Pro Capris and if the spanks are anything like the capris...they are the most comfortable thing I've ever worn! lol

I own the leggings, the capris, and like 12 pairs of the shorts. I love them! They don't ride up on me and they're super cute! And comfortable!

I own quite a few pairs of Nike pros- I really like the short length ones, but I find the longer ones really annoying as the do ride up. If you do like wearing them they are definitely worth the money, mine have lasted really well :)

Yes. Cp wears them all the time - for cheer and as others mentioned, under skirts and dresses. I wear them sometimes when working out and they are very comfortable.

All 3 of mine (1 very tall and slim with a somewhat boyish figure, 1 with booty for days, and a boy who wears the longer ones) love them.
I will say this, though - I've purchased Starter brand spandex for Mini from Walmart and he likes those equally, and Little frequently wears some plain black Varsity spandex. I think the popularity of Nike Pros has definitely sparked an upheaval in copycats. Certainly there are less expensive options.

I don't cheer anymore but I love mine. The 2.5/3" ones become briefs in about -2 seconds because of my booty/thighs, but I am in love with the 5" and 7" ones. I use them mostly for running, but I wear them around the house too.

Love them. I have a few pairs of shorts and a few pairs of capris, they're by far my favorite brand of spandex. Other brands are good too though!! I like Adidas, Aisics, and the Soffee ones are alright. Those three brands are almost always on clearance at Sports Authority for like $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love them. I have a few pairs of shorts and a few pairs of capris, they're by far my favorite brand of spandex. Other brands are good too though!! I like Adidas, Aisics, and the Soffee ones are alright. Those three brands are almost always on clearance at Sports Authority for like $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto, Sports Authority has become my go to place.. I go to Modell's also when theres something on sale too... but my cp has 2-3 nike pros (bought on sale and with Gift Cards) and the adidas ones, she loves them both something I catch her wearing them to sleep because she says they're just that comfortable for her...

I love nike pros. They are basically my life as crazy as that sounds. I don't usually pay full price for them though, I try to get them on sale 90% of the time because they get expensive.

It's the only thing CP will wear, except the require practice outfits.
CP will only wear the 2.5/3 inch ones. She is 5'1'' and weighs about 100 pounds and wears an XS. They don't ride up on her and they have lasted much longer than other brands I have bought.
I should add, a year and a half ago - she hated them and how they felt. As someone mentioned, you really have to try them on for yourself to see the comfort level.

Back