Nike Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love nike pros. They are basically my life as crazy as that sounds. I don't usually pay full price for them though, I try to get them on sale 90% of the time because they get expensive.

Same. I have probably 8 or 9 pairs and have only paid in full for 1 pair

My 10 year old loves Nike Pros. I have noticed the longer one's tend to ride up and bug her. At least once a month I google to see if anywhere has them on sale. They are expensive but most times they can be found discounted.

My cp has Nike pros and champion ones from Target. They fit pretty much the same, but I think the Nike pros are a thicker material and the waist band is nicer too.

Most girls at the gym I coach at wear nike pros, but a good number wear the soffe (I think that's how you spell it) spandex also! I think they are a bit cheaper and I haven't heard any complaints from the kids. They have some cute patterns too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved my Nike Pros. I have muscular thighs and a decent butt, and they ride up very minimally. I never had wedgies, but found they did roll up slightly in the thigh area. They are breathable and VERY comfortable. I really dont like to work out in anything else (sometimes I run in the capris).

Nike Pro Compression Shorts | Practice Wear | Team Cheer
I have the same problem, if you get the longer ones, even 5", they don't ride up as much if at all.

My cp 9 loves her Nike Pros! Wish I could find them on sale more often. We don't like the sports bras as much though, they don't fit her right... so she hates trying to match for practice! She usually ends up in Reebok bra and Nike Pro shorts.

Since my team won't be getting uniform for a while (our season is from feb to July) I had to buy a pair of spandex and I have puma ones which are great

I need everyone's opinion, are they worth the price??
I spent a lot of money on Nike pros, I purchased a short and sports bra set, and I use them a lot. I don't personally see the huge deal in the shorts, because I don't feel anything special in particular about them, except they feel comfortable. The sports bra is definitely worth the money, and you might want to try on the shorts or capris, and see how you like them. I have nike capris (Not nike pros) and I love them. Nike pros are just the same I feel.

I love them because of the colours and how you can wear them a bit high rise!
I have a pair of the capris and I find they fall down at my waist and I have to keep hiking them up though!

I used to love them, until they changed the design slightly. They just don't fit me as well anymore. Also, I find different patterns and colours fit differently, so I hate that I need to try on each pair. I prefer to know my size and just buy cool ones I like.

I've been wearing Nike Pro since 7th grade I am now almost a Junior in high school. I love mine I've used them for cheer, volleyball, and to wear under dresses. Totally worth the price

Back