All-Star No Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What about just smaller bows? I know I am getting tired of this humongous bows especially on the little one's. They don't need to look like they have sparkly airplanes on their head.
Size of bows was so bad, there's now a rule that your bow can only be a certain size..... not kidding in case anyone thinks I am..

Our pom girls have a slicked side bun with a small fascinator sort of thing. I love it SO much more than the quiff and bow we have. I think it looks much cleaner.
1305282_549609391759974_2126844361_n.jpg

I personally think their hair looks sloppy, my opinion, if your not going to wear a bow then actually do something with your hair.. they have sloppy ponytails in granted their routine requires a lot of things that would mess their hair up but .. basically what Im saying is Im team #wearabow

I don't like them either! Seems like All-star cheer is getting more and more difficult and requires more athleticism than ever before, and the bows just seem so (excuse me for saying this, but...) high school cheer. They don't say "athlete" to me, and that's really what all-star cheer is about.

A lot of high school teams in Michigan.. At least around me.. Don't wear bows. I personally am a huge fan of bows but some teams need to start taking into account the size of the bow compared to the size of the athlete.

A lot if

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back