North Carolina All Stars ! ( Pop Warner) In Need Of Assistant Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2014
I am looking for two assistant full time potential cheerleading coaches with Pop Warner experience. After eight years of business, the Orange County, North Carolina area had to shut it doors. Reasoning's remain unknown to former participants. I am hoping to at least, start the Pop Warner cheerleading division for the first time as it was never there to begin with. Many residents in the Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, , North Carolina area, has to travel all the way to Durham and/or Raleigh to be apart of a good standing all star gym. Depending on the families financial situations, they often times have to remove their child from the program because of the following reasoning's,

1. Too much gas just from going back and forth to practice.
2. Tuition, and overall program is too high.

That's just from my personal experience and what I witnessed when cheerleaders were being removed from local programs. As well as the gym(s) that I have been apart of. My goal of this program is to have a division of cheer where its laid back, inexpensive, and where females/males can have a reliable place to cheer, and compete without traveling miles away from home two/three days a week.

What We are looking for in potential cheerleading coaches...

1. Enthusiasm, trustworthy
2. Must pass criminal back ground check
3. At least four years of cheerleading experience and two years of coaching experience
4. Must have well-rounded knowledge of stunting and tumbling skills

If you are interested in this position, please respond soon. Even though the season just started, there's still a new season coming that's right around the corner. Its always a good idea to be over prepared, then under prepared. So lets start off on the right foot to have an amazing 2015 season!

PAY: Your salary will be based upon how many members we have on the team. It will be divided up into the concluded tuition for the season. For questions and concerns please email, call, or text for immediate responses. Otherwise, the website will be up in 24hours!

PS: Website for this cheerleading team will be updated on here in 24 hours with more information about the program. However, you can call, text, or email if you need an immediate response. Practices will be held at a local gymnastics facility, and only a couple of times out of the week. Practice days, schedules etc. etc. will be deemed official as time gets closer to 2015.

Back