High School Not A Fan Of Pom Poms...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
this is lame. so every year for the past umm 9 the school coaches choose metallic cardinal and metallic gold pom poms. i have no clue what any of the yellow poms or cardinal poms in vinyl look like. if anyone can post a pic of pic of their poms with a source to where i can purchase them if i like them.

So we got game poms from school and they were from some place that was cheap, our varsity ones are sooooooo light in weight compared to the game ones, it's almost weird.

Here are some different pictures of vinyl poms that carry that color combo:
https://www.wincraftschool.com/_asset/dgt5zd/Pom-Color-and-Construction-Guide.pdf
In Stock 2-color Plastic Cheerleading Pom
Adult Stock Pom Two Color Mix Poms4Less
iPaper (page 214)

We always just used to purchase them from Varsity because it was one stop shopping, but I don't really know if there is much of a different in "Pom quality" vs prices for these places......plastic is plastic

thank you this is very helpful.

An online search for Pom poms will give you tons of options. The baton style is most common, but some places will offer handle options. My cps hate the feel of the crinkly plastic in their hands; so, they prefer anything but baton handles!

Varsity has a huge selection of metallic and vinyl pom pons in so many colors and designs ! I would definitely recommend you look on there site

- stay fierce

we purchase our poms from Omni Cheer because they are about a third of the price of Varsity's. Our girls like new poms each year so it is a much better option. They are just as good as the varsity poms and we have no problem with them. We do get the metallic so i do not know how the plastic are.

we purchase our poms from Omni Cheer because they are about a third of the price of Varsity's. Our girls like new poms each year so it is a much better option. They are just as good as the varsity poms and we have no problem with them. We do get the metallic so i do not know how the plastic are.
Mom we get the pink in plastic!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do you have any sign shops? Or someone with a vinyl cutter? The signs are sometimes on a corrugated vinyl and wouldn't be hard to make.

The corrugated vinyl is like cardboard but sturdier and weatherproof. It works great for double-sided signs. It is very lightweight.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Along with poms, where are good places to order signs from?
There are lots of places to do signs, but the absolute best will be a local shop near you. You can go in, look at options, talk with the guys, design and get exactly what you want... usually for cheaper too!

Back